Westbourne Park Uniting Church is a vibrant community who know Jesus and seek to make him known.
We’d love for you to join us in one of our worship services, whether you’re just visiting or looking to come regularly.
- On Sundays, our 9.15 am worship service is an all age worshipping community with the aim of growing vibrant, faith-centred families. We sing a mix of contemporary songs, actively include children and young people in worship and explore the questions of faith together. We usually all start in the church together. After 20 minutes or so, our younger people go out to Kidslife and JAM+ programs. After our service, everyone is welcome to morning tea in the hall.
- Our Sunday 11 am worship service enjoys a more traditional worship style including organ, choir and hymns.
- Our Sunday 6 pm worship service is a community aiming to grow faithfully engaged and involved youth and young adults. The music and worship style is contemporary and immersive, led by worship leaders who are passionate about the gospel.
- Messy Church is a diverse worship experience that includes creativity, craft, hospitality and celebration. It’s aimed at children and the grown-ups in their lives. Messy Church happens twice a term and is hosted on Saturday evenings at 5 pm and includes dinner.
We want to be the very best ‘local church’ that we can be. We have seven intentional areas for growth:
- Our people grow personally through worship, discipleship and bible based Christian education, in spiritual gifts and in fellowship and hospitality.
- We grow in our ability to share Jesus.
- We grow in mission capabilities and effectiveness.
- We grow in the depth of our programs (not necessarily number).
- We grow in the number of people who call WPUC their home church.
- We grow in monetary giving.
- We grow in our ability to care for one another pastorally.
We are part of the Uniting Church in Australia
Westbourne Park Uniting Church is part of the greater Uniting Church in Australia. The Uniting Church is made up of a series of inter-related councils — local churches, regional presbyteries, state synods, and the national Assembly. Each council has its distinct tasks, and each council recognises the limits of its responsibilities in relation to other councils. Read more….
Westbourne Park Uniting Church is in the suburb of Hawthorn, in Adelaide South Australia. Westbourne Park Uniting Church is near Mitcham, Unley, Edwardstown, Daw Park, Kings Park, Malvern, Fullarton, Myrtle Bank, Millswood, Cumberland Park, Clarence Gardens, Netherby, Springfield and Colonel Light Gardens.